Travel To Find Work Income Tax Deductions

Travel Income Tax Deductions

Travel Income Tax Deductions

I am a permanent resident of Arizona but had to go into New Mexico to find work.

I am trying to find something back in AZ again.

Can I deduct the hotel, meals and mileage that I've incurred since I have been in New Mexico?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Deductions Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you every month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.