Comments for Investment Property Claim

Average Rating starstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Aug 24, 2011
Investment Property Deductions

You are able to deduct investment property interest as a schedule A itemized deduction.

If you were to use the land to produce income, you would then file a self-employment business form called schedule C. Here you would be able to claim both income and the interest paid on the land along with many other business epenses.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Return to Investment Property Claim.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you every month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.