Comments for Forgot To Include 1099

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

May 11, 2011
File Amendment to Include 1099
by: Stephanie

If you already filed your 2010 tax return but forgot to include a form 1099 from august 2010, you should file an amendment form 1040X.

When filing the amendment you should include both the 1099 and the gambling losses as a Schedule A deduction to offset the income.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Return to Forgot To Include 1099.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you every month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.