Comments for Exemptions

Average Rating starstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 30, 2011
Corrections to Exemptions
by: Anonymous

You can make corrections to tax returns previously filed within three years. You can do this by filing an amendment form 1040x.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Return to Exemptions .

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you every month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.