Comments for Charitable Donations Income Tax Question

Average Rating starstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Oct 05, 2011
Claiming Charitable Donations

You are only supposed to claim income and expenses or deductions such as charitable donations in the year they happened, so unfortunately you are not allowed to claim a portion of your 2011 charitable donations in 2012.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Return to Charitable Donations Income Tax Question.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.