There are many tax considerations that are important to consider at the end of the year. Personal circumstances that changed during the year as well as what may change next year should be considered in your year end tax planning strategies.
Following are 13 life changes that are important to consider in your year end planning:
1) Birth of a child
2) Child no longer young enough for child credit
3) Child has outgrown the "kiddie" tax
4) Change in filing status such as divorce, marriage or death
5) Changes in medical expenses
6) Casualty and theft losses
7) Moving or relocation of home due to job
8) Employment Changes
9) College and tuition expenses
10) Personal bankruptsy
12) Business income increases or decreases
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax News Contributions.
Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you every month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.