by Nora
(Baltimore, MD)

We have set up a trust for a retarded child. We are not using the money out of it for her yet - it is just in the bank collecting interest. I am told that I have to fill out an income tax for for this trust each year. Can you tell me what form I need. I do have a tax number for her for this trust.

Thank you,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Bookkeeping Questions and Answers.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.