Tax Forms From College

by Lorena Fosta
(Seaside, CA USA)

Hello I recently filed my taxes about a week ago and the person who filed my taxes did not include any college credit. I was told that numerous students from my school at Heald College received $1,000.00 back just for having been a student.

I did not. Which makes no sense at all if I have been attending school for 2 years. She said that it would not have made a difference. What should I do if she only filed my one job that I had during my school year?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.