Short End of The Stick........Again

by A Simple Man

I am assuming I can not claim child support as a deduction, as I can find no information?

Comments for Short End of The Stick........Again

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Oct 21, 2015
Good NEW
by: Anonymous

I love to read books and i like to collect books that's why i visit here again to get more informative stuff about books from here.So thank you for sharing.
Top house removals in uk

Jan 26, 2012
Who gets the short end ... the child!
by: Anonymous

No just like the other person can't take off the expenses to raise the child. Clothes, food, toys, misc fees for athletics, etc. WOW! Short end of the stick for supporting YOUR child...

Mar 30, 2011
Child Support Not Deductible
by: Steph


Sorry, child support is not deductible. Only payments classifed as alimony are an income tax deduction.

Take care!

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.