Residents For 2011

My husband and I lived in Indiana till the end of August 2011, now we live in different states, do we use Indiana as our state of resident for our taxes? We are filing jointly for 2011. The only income he had was dissability, I am claiming income from little odd and end jobs I did, and my 14 yr old recieved SSI from her Deceased father.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.