Regarding Tax benefit

by Shashank Shekhar Jha

Dear Sir, There is a small land of Rs 6 Lakh around in the name of my mother & she is housewife.

Now there will be income tax deduction on her name I think. How to save & what will be most suitable for her.

LIC Jewan Anand or any other LIC's or whatever you suggest. Her age is 50 Yrs.
Land in Dhanbad(Jharkhand)

Please give your valuable ideas for the best possibilities.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.