Property Management Escrows

by Brenda
(Byron Center, MI)

A homeowner buying on land contract who is paying water directly was delinquent and water amount went to taxes.

Can we take the amount paid by land contract holder and adjust the amount paid to interest down by the amount the land contract holder had to pay for delinquent water that went taxes and show the lower amount of interest paid on the 1098 statement.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Bookkeeping Questions and Answers.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.