Comments for Pay Cut Income Tax Question

Average Rating starstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Nov 15, 2011
Pay Cut Deduction

Unfortunately, there is not a deduction that you can take on your income taxes due to a decrease in pay from your employer.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Return to Pay Cut Income Tax Question.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.