Passive Active Loss For PTP

by Dan
(stillwater, mn, usa)

If I have a loss on line 1 and line 10 of a schedule k-1 (form 1065) with PTP selected, what forms do I have to file with the IRS to capture and/or report the loss.

THanks, Dan

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.