No Tax Payments Anywhere...

by Nicole
(Middle East)

I started work in the Middle East three months ago and am now a non-resident from the UK and also from my home country in Europe - emigrated.

* So I do not pay taxes here (do not worry I will be come very rich here!) However how I can inform people that I should not get charged any tax from invoices of business that I did in other countries, ie. europe/us. E.g. went on holiday in Europe and booked my holiday via expedia, so was charged £150GBP tax - which I should not pay.

I am also setting up a company in a tax free haven - I can offer services with no tax invoice - but again same question how do I make sure that I do not pay tax over any services/products I want in other countries with tax.

Does anyone know someone who can assist with these questions?

Thank you.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.