Live In Relative

by Ben
(Sunnyside, WA )

I have a sister who has been living with me for the last two years. It was suppose to be temporary, anyhow, she made under 3600.00 dollars last year and I wanted to know if I could claim her as a dependent on my taxes. I provided food, clothes, shelter etc.....

Also she did file her taxes and received a refund this year.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.