I use my truck for my lawn business. It is a sole owner LLC with a different name than my name. The vehicle is my personal vehicle and in my name.

My insurance rep said I have to leaseback it to the company to protect me if I have an accident. If so, how is this done and recorded in my books?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.