K 1 form 1065

If you inherited a partnership (LP) (Domestic Partner)
type of entity -(individual) upon your mothers death

The partnership is a Seniors citizens home and was sold. Do u have to pay tax on this money since it was inherited from the mother? someone said there is a one million exemption before you have to pay taxes on it is that true? Or is the gain taxable? What forms to use if taxable? Thanks!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.

Like Bookkeeping-Basics.net?