Hurt in Afghanistan

by Barbara
(Ladson SC)

I was hurt in Aghanistan after spending only 8 months overseas. I was humivaced into Germany then flown home. Do I still qualify for the tax exempt status? If so; where can I find the rules?

Thank you

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.