Head of Household

I have my daughter who lived in my home for the full year she turned 24 this year but has an income of about 24000 yr. and I have my 73 yr old mother who i moved in and lived the whole year in my home she is on social sec. Can I claim head of household or due I claim single?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.

Like Bookkeeping-Basics.net?