Getting Monthly Wire Transfer From Mexico

by Eve
(Florida, USA)

Hello, I am a freelancer that works for a company that is based in mexico. They pay me monthly via wire transfer. I wanted to know if I have to report this to the IRS if its coming from another country and they arent giving me a 1099.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.