Full Time Student

I was a full time student last year and i received the pell grant and that paid for all of my school and left extra to pay for needed supplies I was wondering if me and my husband could claim that as an exemption or get tax credit on it? we only made 17000 last year and paid in 830 and there is 3 dependents?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.

Like Bookkeeping-Basics.net?