Fire/EMT Income Tax Deductions

by Kane Hicks

Where am I listing my deductions for meals/house dues, and also for cellular phone expenses, on my tax forms? Thanks.

You would list your meals/house dues and cellular phone expenses on form 2106 as unreimbursed Fire/EMT expenses that would flow through to your Schedule A Itemized Deductions.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Deductions Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.