Financial Difficulty Due To Employer Withholding Mistake

My first two checks after transferring were about $100 short because my employer took out that amount for AZ state tax.It should have been less than $20. I can't seem to catch up. I need to register my car, etc.. When asked if they were going to reimburse me (fix it), they said it had already been sent in. I know they are not sent in more than quarterly. What should I do?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.