Filing For Caregiving Without Any Receipts

I took care (part-time)of a friend's grandmother (99) who doesn't have to file income tax and I was paid out of her (grandmother's) income. She gave me no receipts and kept no records. How do I file, or do I have to file that income?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.