( PA.)

My girlfriend and my 2 year old lived with me all of 2011 until the end of Dec. when we split. I supported them both although she did have a part time job. Am I still able to claim both of them as tax deductions even though they no longer lives with me, and I have no way of getting her W-2.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.