We had the foundation sink on our house. The concrete slab sank 4-1/2 inches which left moisture in the house. Our house was filled with mold and had to put 45,000.00 in the house for repairs to make it safe to live in.

Is there any way we could recoup any of that money back through our income tax any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Deductions Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.