British State Pension Contributions

by David

I am a Canadian citizen living in Canada. I am originally from England. I have been making cotributions to the British state pension plan. I will have to declare this pension as income when it starts at the age of 65. Can I claim these contributions on my personal income tax,if so on what line?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.