by Herrera

My husband is in the army and he just got deployed, now he is telling me he wants a divorce. I dont want him to claim our kids so is there any way I can file for income tax even though I was a housewife. Many wives have told me they have but I'm not sure how they did it.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Income Tax Questions.

Please subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Bookkeeping Basics E-zine. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added, including some great tips and advice from myself and other Bookkeeping Basics readers.

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Bookkeeping Basics E-Zine.